NTC HP Camp at New Rochelle
Our HP Summer Camps will continue at New Rochelle Tennis Club
Eligible ratings: FTF Plus, Feeder, Elite
August 3rd to September 4th (5 weeks), 10 am to 430 pm, Monday through Friday
8/24-8/29 ... Not offered
8/31-9/4 ... Not offered
Location: New Rochelle Tennis Club, 114 Valley Rd, New Rochelle, NY 10804
Cost: $645 per week
- Players MUST WEAR ALL WHITE attire
- Transportation and lunch are not included. The Club will have lunch options, and players can start an inhouse account at the Club.
- All on-court training will be done on har-tru courts.
- Please drop-off and pick-up your child as close as possible to the starting and ending times as we will have limited staff available for before/after care. Ideally, the drop-off will happen not before 9:50 am and pickup not after 4:40 pm.
- Adjustments to the daily itinerary can be made, in order to better allocate players to court usage, though the starting and end times will remain the same (10 am to 4:30 pm)
- No make-ups will be provided; however, in the event of a full wash-out, on multiple days in the same week, we will evaluate the possibilities of concessions.
- We are implementing mandatory health screening practices such as:
The completion of a health questionnaire before arrival DAILY. Be prepared to show the confirmation approval email from your phone which is generated after submitting the questionnaire, AND have a temperature check upon arrival.
If the camper has a fever of 100.4 or more and/or is unable to meet the requirements of the health questionnaire the camper will not be permitted entry and will need to leave from the parking lot with parent/guardian. If the camper arrives by mass transit, and without a parent / guardian, they will be required to adhere to the same health screening processes. If they do not meet the mandated requirements, they will not be permitted entry and the parent will be contacted.
- We are unable to save/reserve spots and expect to be sold out, so please register online at your earliest convenience.
No inquiries should be made to New Rochelle Tennis Club. For any questions, please contact our Head Pro, Joao Pinho at firstname.lastname@example.org.